Ask Your Smile If It Is Missing Something
Stand in front of the mirror, observe your smile and answer these questions.
Despite doing a thorough research about whether you need a smile design consultation, you may still find yourself confused about the state of your smile. Answering this simple questionnaire will make it easier for you to decide if you need a smile enhancement procedure.
- Are your two upper front teeth too long or too wide?
- Do you notice any stains on your teeth?
- Are any of your front teeth overlapping each other?
- Are your lower six front teeth crooked and uneven in appearance?
- Are your two upper front teeth too long or too wide ?
- Do your crowns, fillings or laminates look artificial?
- Do you see or feel a 'v' like erosion on the necks of any of your teeth?
- Do you feel your gums are red and swollen?
- Do you observe any spaces between your front teeth?
- In a broad smile, are any of your teeth of a different colour?
- Do any of your front teeth 'stick out'?
- When you smile broadly, do you feel that too much of your gums show?
- Do you feel your smile appears inaesthetic for any other reason?
- Do you observe any spaces between your front teeth ?
- If there are any fillings in your front teeth, are they of a different colour than your natural teeth?
- Do your gums curve around your teeth in any shape other than a 'half-moon shape'?
- Do you get conscious while smiling naturally or while smiling for photographs for any reason?
If your answer to any of the above the questions is ‘Yes’, you should consider visiting an aesthetic dentist for a smile design consultation
000 800 100 4269|[email protected]
Dentistry That Makes A Difference
Been blown away by how professional it is, the cleanliness, everything is sterilized. It's a wonderful centre. It's been a lot of fun to see the quality and the first class way that I have been treated.
What I really love about this place is that, they really attend you with very personal care, they customise things for you. Doctor Karishma has given me a beautiful and bright smile. Hats off to dentzz and thank your for giving me a nice bright smile. I would want you all to come visit dentzz and get a perfect smile.
Soha Ali Khan
I have always hated going to the dentist. Dr. Karishma at dentzz was friendly, knowledgeable, efficient, and gentle. I went to have my teeth cleaned, an experience I usually dread..i won't say it was pleasurable because that would be a stretch but the clinic was bright and soothing, her manner was warm and caring and my teeth look and feel great! They have state of the art technology, modern equipment and gentle bedside manner. I have already recommended dentzz to five friends and family members and I ve promised to go for my regular check ups!
I was so conscious of my smile earlier, until I got my teeth done with these Magicians - Dr Shantanu and Karishma. I am so much more confident and I smile with ease now.The ambience at Dentzz is very relaxing and soothing, with the soft music playing in the background, its almost like being in a lounge, whilst I am being grilled, with no pain.The result – I am a new laughing Buddha, amongst my family and friends.
Experienced one of the best Dental care services at Dentzz Dental. The clinic is bestowed with superior technology & prolific experts on board.