Ask Your Smile If It Is Missing Something
Stand in front of the mirror, observe your smile and answer these questions.
Despite doing a thorough research about whether you need a smile design consultation, you may still find yourself confused about the state of your smile. Answering this simple questionnaire will make it easier for you to decide if you need a smile enhancement procedure.
- Are your two upper front teeth too long or too wide?
- Do you notice any stains on your teeth?
- Are any of your front teeth overlapping each other?
- Are your lower six front teeth crooked and uneven in appearance?
- Are your two upper front teeth too long or too wide ?
- Do your crowns, fillings or laminates look artificial?
- Do you see or feel a 'v' like erosion on the necks of any of your teeth?
- Do you feel your gums are red and swollen?
- Do you observe any spaces between your front teeth?
- In a broad smile, are any of your teeth of a different colour?
- Do any of your front teeth 'stick out'?
- When you smile broadly, do you feel that too much of your gums show?
- Do you feel your smile appears inaesthetic for any other reason?
- Do you observe any spaces between your front teeth ?
- If there are any fillings in your front teeth, are they of a different colour than your natural teeth?
- Do your gums curve around your teeth in any shape other than a 'half-moon shape'?
- Do you get conscious while smiling naturally or while smiling for photographs for any reason?